Ironman Boulder

Thursday, July 17, 2014

7.16.14 Swim/Bike

Midway through the first taper week and it doesn't really feel all that different.  I guess it will on the weekend.  I have decided to keep the swim yardage up.  I did 3300 yards in the pool today in 80 minutes.  Overall, still feeling good in the water.  Rain started to roll in this afternoon.  We have a very rare cool week.  High temps are going to be in the 80s for the next few days.  When I left to meet Shelby for the ride, it was 94 degrees.  When I arrived at the CAC, it was 88 degrees.  Thunderstorms were to the west.  We did get rained on at the 10 mile mark but it was not heavy.  We were able to finish the ride before any hard rain made an appearance.  Pushed the pace at times but rode moderately for the most part.  We covered 28 miles today and that is about right before it gets dark.

http://connect.garmin.com/modern/#activity/543183142

No comments:

Post a Comment