Ironman Boulder

Thursday, July 10, 2014

7.10.14 Tempo Run

Almost identical to Tuesday, an eight mile run at moderate pace.  I was told to cut the run short if I didn't feel well.  The Thursday run used to be one of my worst days of the week.  In the past few weeks, I start recovering through mid week and start feeling good again on Thursday.  This week was no different.  I started out a little slow but quickly found a groove and knocked out the eight miles without issue.  I seem to be bouncing back just in time for the last big weekend mileage.  I'm counting the days to the taper.  Looks like the Sunday run will be a little different.  Joe and Rich are going to be doing 50 miles starting around midnight on Sunday.  I'm going to meet them around 7am and make sure they get home safely.  I'll do 4-5 fast miles and then do the last 10 with them.  I'm sure it will be like herding cats but I'm looking forward to it.  Something different is good right now.

http://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/538441382

No comments:

Post a Comment