Ironman Boulder

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

7.14.14 Swim

I swam at the Lewisville Nat tonight.  The water is fairly cold there and I wanted to get a good swim in my new wetsuit to see how it felt.  The new suit is very boyant, which is good.  I sized up to alleviate pressure on my neck.  The pressure is still there but I was able to fight through it.  I don't see how there is a way to resolve this.  Something is going to touch me in a very sensitive spot.  The water stayed out of the suit except when pushing off the wall.  Basically, it's just about keeping your arms moving in that thing for an hour and a half.  I can float in the water if I get tired.  I feel better about the swim now.  It's just about patience and surviving a 90 minute swim.  I think I will do this one more time next week.  I will get there in time to do the full 4200 yards.

http://connect.garmin.com/modern/#activity/541824762

No comments:

Post a Comment