Ironman Boulder

Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday 9.21.12

Friday is supposed to be a two workout day.  I'm not sure if I can get the second workout in today as I have tickets for the high school football game tonight.  We'll see.  The swim this morning was pretty tough.  It included a set of swimming 100 yards, jumping out of the pool, and do 5 push ups and repeat.  After a few hundred yards of that, my arms felt like cardboard paddles in the water.  No problems with making it through the swim, it was good hard work.  Most of the workout was straight forward swimming.  Despite all of the jumping out of the pool, I finished the 2400 yards in about 55 minutes which is pretty fast for that workout distance.  The second workout today was supposed to be an easy 60 minute ride.  Traffic will be a mess today with the high school game blocking my major path out of town.  It depends on when I get home as to whether this is in the cards for tonight or not.  I feel pretty good about the work this week so it won't be the end of the world if I miss this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment