Ironman Boulder

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday 8.8.12

Wednesday swim this morning at the Aquatic Center.  Woke up about 5:15am and was in the water at about 6:20am.  Took a Hammer gel before I jumped in the water and had a bottle of water poolside.  Only a few people there when I jumped in the water but the lanes we were doubled up when I left.  The Dallas Athlete girls show up about 6:45 on Wednesday.  This is the first time in a few weeks that I felt really good in the water again.  The intervals were a little longer but I didn't have any fatigue issues and did not cramp.  Workout was 2300 yards and I covered it in about 57 minutes.  I am supposed to ride my bike tonight.  Weather has been a little weird today.  Looks like rain outside my window and the temps are down so I have to figure out a way to make this work today.  Sub 100 degrees in August is almost chilly.  If it rains, I'll have to do the stationary bike.  I hate those so I'm hoping for the storms to move along.  I need to get some mileage on the bike.  Maybe a trip to Lake Grapevine and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment