Ironman Boulder

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday 8.28.12

Jeff is back from Louisville and sent me my plan for the week. I will have some time off over the weekend.  We are moving my daughter into her dorm at college and I will be at the Death Star on Saturday all day for the Alabama football game.  I probably need a little bit of a break anyway.  I ran up to the track as usual for Tuesday as the warm up.  My intervals were (6) 800s at 7:00-7:10 pace.  I ran home after that for the cool down.  There is always a big group at the track on Tuesdays and today they were all running the wrong direction.  Why, I don't know.  I hate going clockwise around the track.  It just doesn't feel right.  I had a few intervals that didn't make time.  I was still a little tired today but felt a little better than yesterday.  My intervals were  6:51, 7:06, 7:19, 7:11, 7:26, 7:26.  I need to work hard the rest of this week and then take a break.  I am going to try and run a little bit while we are in Minnesota this weekend.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/215994294

No comments:

Post a Comment