Ironman Boulder

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday 8.17.12

I sent an email to Jeff yesterday morning to tell him how I was doing.  I felt a little tired and sore all morning after the run.  I have a long ride ahead tomorrow and a long run on Sunday.  Jeff suggested holding off today if I didn't feel great this morning.  I didn't feel horrible and decided to swim but held off on the bike ride I was supposed to do tonight.  The swim was 2500 yards and the pool wasn't very busy for the first half hour.  I did start to feel some cramping in my foot with about 200 yards to go.  This is a recurring theme for the past few longer swims.  I was running short on honey stingers and just took a bottle of water with me.  I went by RunOn today and loaded up on honey stinger gels, waffles and a new tub of Endurox R4.  I should be good to go for the weekend.  We will see how the ride goes tomorrow.  I should knock out about 60 miles taking the Argyle route tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment