Ironman Boulder

Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday 8.24.12

I went to the Rangers/Twins game last night.  Good game.  The Twins pitcher got thrown out for throwing at Josh Hamilton's head and so did the Twins manager.  This is relevant because I stayed up late and had few beers.  Wasn't feeling great this morning when I woke up.  Managed to get out of the house at around 6:15am.  The swim was 2700 yards which is about the same as Wednesday and a little longer than the past few weeks.  Arms felt a little tired and I was a little sluggish to start.  After about 800 yards, I started to feel pretty good again and finished strong.  I have decided to forgo the evening bike ride today since tomorrow is a 4 hour ride.  I forgot to take my honey stinger this morning but brought a bottle of water.  Overall, got in the workout and decided to rest up a little for tomorrow.  It has been a tough week of longer distances.

No comments:

Post a Comment