Ironman Boulder

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday 8.22.12

It's a double workout day.  This morning was a 2700 yard swim and this evening I will do a 90 minute bike ride.  The swim was one of the longer ones in a while.  I decided to go without the potassium suplement today and see what happened.  No cramps in my legs today.  The swim is short in time terms even though I covered about 1.6 miles so I decided to save the potassium for the bike ride tonight.  The highs today are probably low 90s so it shouldn't be too bad.  Took a bottle of water with me and a honey stinger today.  Took the honey stinger before the swim.  Arms were a little fatigued to start but after the 400 warm up, I felt really good.  I will see how I feel tonight.  That should tell me a little more about where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment