Ironman Boulder

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday 7.28.12

Woke up at 4:15am to get ready for my Saturday bike ride.  Justin and I were leaving at 5:15 and picking up Joel and his friend Shawn on the way out.  Watched a little bit of the Olympic road race until we left at 5:15 while I was getting ready.  My plan was to get two hours in this morning.  We rode a fairly high pace.  My garmin average was like 16.6mph overall including the stops and starts.  My legs weren't great after Waco but I was doing pretty well for just a two hour ride.  We took the route south of Lake Grapevine, around the north side of the airport and back to Coppell.  I forgot to start my garmin for the the first 3 miles but I picked up the time from Justin.  Arrived home in time to jump in the pool and watch the rest of the road race.  Breakfast will begin shortly.  I received notice yesterday that I am off the wait list for the River Cities triathlon in Shreveport next week, if I want to go.  I'm not sure if I want to travel out to Shreveport next weekend.  It's a solid three hour ride.  I'll have to think about it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment