Ironman Boulder

Monday, June 9, 2014

6.4.14 Swim Bike

I was in Minnesota from Friday through Monday helping my daughter move.  There was literally no time to do anything for three days.  When we got home, we were exhausted so I took one extra day on Tuesday to recover.  I used the 3400 swim workout Jeff gave me this week.  Felt good for the most part and it was nice to get back in the water.  Times were a little off for some reason.  Still trying to optimize my stroke.  I may need to cave and find someone to help with that.  I rode in the afternoon with Shelby.  He stayed with me the whole way and we put about 25 miles in.  Seemed like I had not been on the bike in forever.  I definitely need to get moving on my bike mileage.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/514241507

No comments:

Post a Comment