Ironman Boulder

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

6.17.14 Track Run

As promised, Jeff delivered what he considers a recovery week.  It's probably dialed back by about 10-15% from last week.  Today was a 2 mile warm up, 4x800 at 10k pace with 90 sec recovery, and a one mile cool down.  Gates were locked at the track but I had my ladder with me so no problem.  Shelby showed up about 15 minutes after I hit the track.  My 800s were fast today.  Started at around 8 minute pace and the last one was around 6:53 pace.  Felt a little fatigued this morning but not too bad.  The humidity is still around 75% so that sucks.  I came home dripping wet.  The next three weeks following this recovery were promised to be hard so I better enjoy this one.

http://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/522598073

No comments:

Post a Comment