Ironman Boulder

Thursday, June 12, 2014

6.11.14 Swim/Bike

Split workouts this morning.  Tired, very tired.  The first 500 yards of the 3400 felt like swimming through molasses.  After a set with the kickboard, I started to feel better and cruised the rest of the way.  I need to find a way to get a third swim in.  Taking Mondays off is interrupting one of my swim days.  The distances are long enough each week that I really need one day off now.  I'll figure something out.  I met Marcel and Shelby at 6:30pm at the FloMo CAC to ride.  We were going to work in 25 miles but decided to ride around the Jeter loop which added some distance.  I think it was close to 32 miles.  Nice little Wednesday evening ride.  I'm not sure how this will affect me for the Thursday run.  I was probably putting in too much effort for the ride.

http://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/518864529

No comments:

Post a Comment