Ironman Boulder

Saturday, April 20, 2013

4.20.13 Taper Bike

When I woke up this morning, it was pretty cold again in the low 40s.  Bummer.  I hung around until about 9:30 to get my ride in.  I am only doing 60 minutes today because the race is tomorrow.  It was an easy 60 minutes around Lakeside Parkway and back home.  Somewhere around 16.5 miles total.  Nothing eventful to speak of.  The wind was starting to blow pretty good.  I picked up my packet at the Tri Shop after the ride.  I am number 149.  They usually stagger the start in the pool every 5 seconds so I should be in the pool around 7:15.  Hopefully, they will do a better job keeping everyone in line this year.  I also bought a Go Pro camera today and can't wait to start playing with that.  Should be fun this summer.  Nothing to do the rest of the day except drink water and stay off my feet.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/300510330

No comments:

Post a Comment