Ironman Boulder

Saturday, April 13, 2013

4.13.13 Bike

After I got home from testing, I decided to get organized for my bike ride.  I had put about 25 minutes in at the lab so I figured a nice 3 hour ride would be good.  The wind really picked up by the time I left.  It must have been close to 15 from the SE today.  I decided to go out to the Argyle police station and back.  This used to take me about 3.5 to 4 hours back in the day.  It covers around 50 miles.  It took me a little over 3 hours today, even with the wind.  I am beginning to manage the head winds alot better than before.  The aerodynamics of my tri bike help alot.  It was a nice ride today.  The wildflowers are out and the cows looked happy.  It was warm today as well. Good day for a ride.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/297359392

No comments:

Post a Comment