Ironman Boulder

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

6.26.13 Hump Day Double

Easy double today.  I went to the pool this morning for a quick 30 minute swim.  I decided not to do any of the drills on my schedule and just swim.  I decided to go a mile today in the pool and the 1800 yards took about 34 minutes this morning.  It's nice to sleep a little later.  I had a dentist appointment at 10am so I wasn't in a big rush.  My bike ride was an easy 50 minute ride.  I waited until after work to ride to get some work in the heat.  I don't want to get tired or overheated this week but I definitely need a some time getting acclimated to the heat.  I may wait to do my short run after work tomorrow as well.  It was 107 this afternoon in Lubbock.  It's starting to freak me out just a little.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/333815481

No comments:

Post a Comment