Ironman Boulder

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

6.19.13 Lake Route Closed

The weather did not look good on the way home from work.  I checked the radar and it looked like it was far enough out west that I decided to chance it and took off on my bike.  I planned on heading to Murrell Park at Lake Grapevine and back.  They are building a new subdivision off of Lakeside Parkway and today they closed the road going into a neighborhood I use as my route to the west.  This is really going to suck because there is alot of good riding to the northwest and it's cut off now.  I had to improvise and add on mileage where I could and managed to get around 27 miles in 90 minutes.  Never felt a rain drop and my legs felt really good tonight.  Maybe I'm getting a little strength back after the weekend. 

http://connect.garmin.com/dashboard

No comments:

Post a Comment