Ironman Boulder

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

6.12.13 Wednesday Double

I saw the woman at the track on Tuesday that coordinates the DA Wednesday swim and she let me know they were moving their swim up to 7am so I needed to be out of the water before 7 today.  The pool has been very crowded lately and today was no exception.  All the lanes were doubled up at 6am when I started my swim and pretty much stayed that way until I left.  Jeff gave me a 2400 yard workout that took me almost the whole hour.  Alot of kickboard work again which is not my favorite.  I felt pretty good but didn't really push the pace much with a race looming on Sunday.  The DA group ended up going outside to swim because the lanes were full.  It might be a tough summer for them if they try to start at 7am this summer.

My bike ride after work was ok.  My legs weren't really feeling it today and it was pretty windy this afternoon as well.  The heat in the 90s didn't really seem to bother me much and jumping in the pool after the ride felt great.  Once again, not really pushing things at all this week.  I'm kind of concerned about my legs not going well today but I'm not sure my heart was in it today.  The Lake Pflugerville Tri on Sunday should be fun.  We are going to Austin on Saturday morning.  The whole gang will be in tow this week.  A nice little warm up for Buffalo Springs.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/327033495

No comments:

Post a Comment