Ironman Boulder

Saturday, August 31, 2013

8.31.13 Taper Run

Last tune up run before TriRock Austin on Monday.  I found my self in the middle of a 5k race today in Andy Brown park.  I had no idea one was going on today.  I was about half to three quarters of a mile ahead of the race when it started.  This wasn't a fast run for me today and the race leaders did not catch me so that was fun.  I saw them when I turned around on the trail and headed back to the house.  They were basically on the same path as me since I was doing a very easy 3 miles today.  Once I got across the race finish line, I headed back into the race traffic to home.  I saw the Hammer and his wife Laura this morning going the other way.  All the traffic today made it a little more interesting.  I have a short bike ride planned tomorrow and then it's off to Austin.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/368078406

No comments:

Post a Comment