Ironman Boulder

Sunday, September 1, 2013

9.1.13 Day Before TriRock

We are leaving this morning for Austin.  I went on a short 40 minute ride this morning with only a few short hard efforts.  My local bike shop, Bicycles Plus in Coppell, let me use one of their Zipp 808s for the race tomorrow.  I was looking for something a little deeper since the course is fairly flat in downtown Austin.  My neighbor Justin let me borrow his Speedfil and his aero helmet so I needed to get some of this new gear dialed in before we leave this morning.  This should be a really fast race so I'm looking forward to it.  I also went by the Trishop and bought a new tri suit with some of the speed suit swimming technology built in.  Should be fun to see how this goes.  I need 1:45 to get back to second place.  The half iron distance race is at the end of the month so it all comes to a close soon.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/368700075

No comments:

Post a Comment