Ironman Boulder

Sunday, September 8, 2013

9.7.13 Bike

I haven't been able to get alot miles in on the bike for the past few weeks for a variety of reasons.  Looks like my schedule will build over the next few weeks before the taper prior to the Kerrville half.  My Saturday was to be a 4 hour endurance ride.  Shelby and the Sharks were leaving from the Flower Mound rec center at 7:30.  My wife is training with them for a half marathon and they were running at 6:30.  I went ahead and left the house at 6:30 to get an hour in before I met up with them.  We rode north towards Denton and back towards Flower Mound.  Shelby rode with me for about 2.5 hours and then I headed home.  I ended up being a little short on time at 3 hours and 45 minutes and about 60.5 miles.  Good to get some solid base miles in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment