Ironman Boulder

Monday, September 16, 2013

9.16.13 Sort of Rest Day

I woke up this morning feeling a little battered from the bike crash and sore from the 11 mile trail run.  I wasn't sure I really wanted to swim today.  I am resting legs today before my second build week before Kerrville.  I decided to go ahead and swim.  I usually feel a little better after a swim on Monday.  It usually works some soreness out.  I was a little slow and lethargic to start but I shook that off after 15 minutes and felt ok.  Pool was really busy this morning and saw a few guys that are always there and asked them about it.  I was told it was like that all morning.  I grabbed a lane from someone named Johan.  He asked me if I was training with someone and I told him Jeff.  Of course, everyone knows Jeff and he told me to say hello to him.  2200 yards this morning in 54 minutes.  Hopefully, my legs will come around for the track workout tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment