Ironman Boulder

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

9.10.13 Track Run

I have felt bad for the past 24 hours.  I swam yesterday at the CARC and was a little fatigued.  It got worse as the day went on and I went home early from work.  I was in bed by 6pm and faded in and out watching tennis and football last night.  My wife woke up at 5am and was going to the track.  She is training for a half marathon with the Enduro Shark group and they train at a new high school in Lewisville.  The track is brand new and very easy on the legs.  I decided to go with her and see how things went.  Jeff changed my plan somewhat for the week.  Lower intensity and more distance.  I had two warm up miles, three 7:30 miles with a couple minute rest between, and two cool down miles.  My fast miles were low 7:30s and one at about 7:40.  I really wasn't at my best today but I was able to get real close to nailing the times.  I still feel really tired this morning and don't know if I'll make it through the day.  Hope this passes, whatever it is.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/373542981

No comments:

Post a Comment