Ironman Boulder

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday 10.9.12

Jeff was pretty busy at work so I only got the track run from him for today.  I should get the rest of the week later today.  I ran to the track this morning.  I kept the pace a little higher than usual out of the gate.  I probably ran at a 9:40 pace for the 1.5 miles to the track.  Once there, I was to run two miles at 5k pace, rest for a couple of minutes, and another mile as fast as possible at a steady pace.  I ran the first two miles at 7:57 and 7:56.  Nice pace for me.  I rested, grabbed a gel and a drink of water.  I ran the last track mile at 7:54.  I walked a lap around the track and then headed home.  I ran the 1.5 miles home at around 9:50 pace.  Not too bad today.  I didn't know how things would go after the weekend but I felt really good actually.  I'm looking forward to getting the rest of the plan for the week.  I like to know what is ahead of me.  I work better that way.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/231678856

No comments:

Post a Comment