Ironman Boulder

Thursday, May 2, 2013

5.2.13 Tempo Run

It was 80 degrees last night for my bike workout and 52 this morning with a wind chill in the mid 40s with a light drizzle.  What the hell is going on this year?  Back to a long sleeve running pullover this morning.  Cold, windy, and wet is not a great combination for my joints.  The plan for today was a warm up mile, half marathon pace mile, 10k pace mile, half marathon pace mile, cool down mile.  My legs were really tired after the bike workout last night.  My pace was pretty good considering how I felt.  The five miles were 9:58, 9:09, 8:16, 8:54, 9:11.  I am a little concerned about going too hard early in the week but Jeff told me the workouts would be structured like this so I will put my trust in him.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/306708163

No comments:

Post a Comment