Ironman Boulder

Monday, May 13, 2013

5.13.13 Swim

Monday is a swim only day.  My legs get a break after long ride and run over the weekend.  I felt particularly sluggish today in the water.  I'm not sure why.  My body just seemed very fatigued.  Possibly a lack of good sleep.  I was up a little late last night and had to get to work early this morning.  We have a potentially big customer coming into the office today.  I will try to get to bed a little early tonight.  My swim was supposed to be 2600 yards but I cut it off at 2400.  I had to get going.  I'll just put this one behind me and move on.  Jeff gave me my plan for two weeks last night.  He forgot I am going to Minnesota to get my daughter moved back home for the summer from college.  I'm hoping to get an updated plan today.  Jeff has Ironman Texas coming up this weekend and he is heading to Houston on Wednesday.  I hope he has time to look at this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment