Ironman Boulder

Friday, May 10, 2013

5.10.13 Swim/Run

Right about the time I was going to bed last night, work called and I had to join a bridge until 1am.  I couldn't decide if I was going to sleep in or get up and swim.  I ended up waking up at 5am without an alarm because that's what I do every day.  I decided to go ahead and head to the pool this morning.  I had a shorter workout today at 2300 yards.  Wasn't feeling exceptionally great today.  It may have been the lack of sleep but things did get better as time went along in the water.  My plan called for a 40-50 minute slow run this afternoon.  I was a little late getting home from work but decided to take off for a slow run.  I covered 4.75 miles in about 44 minutes averaging around 9:10 pace.  I need some sleep tonight.  I'm a little behind this week.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/310800682

No comments:

Post a Comment