Ironman Boulder

Sunday, May 12, 2013

5.12.13 Mothers Day Trail Run

It's Mothers Day today so I needed to get my run in early today.  Joe was going to meet me at Murrell Park at 7am and Rich left at 5:30.  We hoped to meet him out on the trail.  I saw Joe running down Simmons to the park.  I went down to the park, found a place to park the truck, and got ready for the run.  Just as Joe and I were about to take off, Rich came flying out of the woods.  Good to get the gang together again.  We ran for about 30 minutes with Rich back to the Hideaway exit.  Joe and I carried on back to Murrell and then added enough time for me to get my 100 minutes in.  Weather could not have been more perfect today.  Right at about 60 degrees, sunny and a light breeze.  You can't get any better than that.  It was such a nice day, you really didn't feel like getting off the trail today.  I was pretty wore down from the ride yesterday but after I was able to get in a rhythm it was all good.  I bought some electrolyte drink supplement from Skratch Labs and I tried that out the past few days.  I felt ok the last few days with no signs of cramping.  I will keep an eye on this stuff.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/311609769

We went to go see Ironman 3 today at the theater for Mothers Day.  Really good.  Our living room ceiling fan went out so we put one of those in too.  Good day all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment