Ironman Boulder

Thursday, May 16, 2013

5.16.13 Tempo Run

Yesterday was a lost day.  I had to be at work for a website launch for our company and ended up working until 5pm yesterday afternoon.  Nothing like a 17 hour shift to kill your training for the day.  This morning I was too wiped out to get up and run.  I decided the rest was more important.  We had some strong storms last night and there was a chance of more rain today.  It was warm this afternoon at around 82 degrees and fairly humid.  It was the first real warm run of the year.  I ran six miles today.  One warm up mile, four half marathon paced miles and a cool down mile.  It started out a little rough.  I didn't feel real good again and kind of struggled.  I'm beginning to think my allergies may be causing some fatigue issues but I just don't know.  After about two miles, I settled in and the run went pretty well.  I am going to Minnesota to pack up my daughter from school and bring her home for the summer.  I will get a little break for a few days so I'll see if that helps or not.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/313776903

No comments:

Post a Comment