Ironman Boulder

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

1.9.13

I took yesterday off.  I was up late after the Alabama win on Monday night and thought I could run on Tuesday evening.  It started to rain Tuesday afternoon and turned into heavy rain in the afternoon and all night.  This morning I went to boot camp.  Lots of upper body work and I am pretty fatigued tonight.  Wednesday is a swim day so I went to the pool once I arrived home from work.  The pool has swim lessons until about 8pm which gives me an hour to swim.  Jeff gave me a 2800 yard swim for today.  He also had a 3 mile run but it was still raining and extremely wet outside.  I couldn't bring myself to step on a treadmill again this week.  I knocked out the swim in about 65 minutes.  My arms were a little tired from boot camp so I didn't feel great.  Cramped a little in my right foot about half way in and kept giving me problems until I finished.  Tempo Run tomorrow.  We'll see if the Thursday run goes better than last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment