Ironman Boulder

Friday, January 4, 2013

1.4.13

I have really got to figure out how to work boot camp into my schedule.  I went this morning to boot camp but it leaves no time for swimming and/or the other part of my triathlon workout in the morning.  As a result, I did my 2400 yard swim workout tonight.  The CARC doesn't have dedicated lap swimming until 8pm which is too late.  I went at 5:45 tonight and it was open swim so the pool was a mess with kids flying around everywhere.  I asked the lifeguard if I should give it up today and she asked if I went to Alabama.  I was wearing my Alabama hoodie.  I said yes and she said she was a sophomore at Alabama and was on Christmas break.  She completely cleared out a lane and let me get my workout in.  Amazing!  I was very grateful.  Jeff also had about a 45 minute bike spin workout but I threw in the towel on that since I should be riding the bike tomorrow.  I plan on watching the US/Sweden gold medal game in the morning at 7am so I probably won't ride until things warm up around lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment