Ironman Boulder

Saturday, January 5, 2013

1.5.13 Bike

It was another cold Saturday.  I didn't leave the house on my ride until about 12:30pm today.  I watched the US beat Sweden this morning for the gold medal and wasn't in much of a rush.  It was supposed to reach the 50s this afternoon but it didn't seem like it.  The wind was SSW to dead W.  I rode out to the whitehouse and back with a detour through Twin Coves park by the lake.  The cold and the wind made this a fairly brutal ride today.  My seat on the new bike is not the most comfortable and I am going to have to figure out something.  My ride was about 48 miles today in 3 hours.  It was alot of work today and not much fun today.  Base miles are base miles I guess and I did get the work in.  Tomorrow, I am running with Rich and Joe.  We are going to Cedar Hill State Park in the morning.  It will be cold again but a change of scenary will be nice.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/258416291

No comments:

Post a Comment