Ironman Boulder

Monday, January 14, 2013

1.14.13

Monday's are typically a slower rest day for me.  However, I'm still doing boot camp on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  Today was pretty tough at boot camp.  We did alot of strength and cardio work in a station style format.  My arms and abs were burning pretty good. I didn't have time to swim in the morning so I had to do that tonight.  After an early morning and long day at work it is a little hard to get going out of the house for the swim workout.  Once I get there, it is business as usual.  The workout was 2400 yards today with quite a bit of kick board work tonight.  I felt a little sluggish but made it through fine.  I got this week's workouts from Jeff today but haven't had a chance to really review whats in store for me this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment