Ironman Boulder

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1.29.13 Track Run

We are supposed to have bad storms today and I wasn't sure when they were rolling in.  I woke up at 5am but thought I could rest another 30 minutes before I started to move.  Next thing I knew, it was 6:30.  I looked outside and it was overcast but dry.  I put on my running stuff and moved out.  I can't find my plan for this week from Jeff.  I don't know if I lost it or he forgot to send it.  I pulled my track workout from two weeks ago and decided to go with that.  Basically, run the 1.5 miles to the track and then run five 800s at 3:40-3:50.  I hit the targets and the last 800 was at 3:31.  Since I was late getting started the track team at the middle school showed up at the very end.  The coach was nice enough to let me stay and get my last 800 in.  My injury is getting better.  I was able to bend over and stretch a little today.  I need to get in touch with Jeff today for my workouts this week.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/267361414

No comments:

Post a Comment