Ironman Boulder

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Getaway for Couples Tri, Happy Birthday Russ

Today is my brothers birthday, so happy birthday Russ.  My plan called for an easy one hour ride this morning.  I basically took the same route as Wednesday.  I slept in a little to get some extra rest.  We will leave for Austin in a few hours for the Couples Triathlon.  This is race #3 of the Texas Tri Series.  I felt pretty good this morning on the bike so I'm looking forward to the race.  Should be fun.  Gabriella sent me a text a few minutes ago and she is almost in Austin already.  I averaged almost 18 this morning without putting alot of effort in.  I am targeting something less than 1:18:00 tomorrow morning.  There is supposed to be rain in the area and it may not be too hot.  Interesting.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/341763149

No comments:

Post a Comment