Ironman Boulder

Sunday, July 21, 2013

7.21.13 Bike

Since I will be on vacation next week, I decided to ride the bike again today instead of running.  My legs were shot from yesterday.  My neighbor Justin went with me today and we met Brandon who was going to do 100 miles today.  We rode a loop through Irving that is about 30 miles and takes around 2 hours to complete.  Perfect for me, it's all I wanted today.  The hills in Valley Ranch were an ender for me on the day.  My legs were dead after climbing.  They broke off close to the house and I headed home.  I will not be doing anything tomorrow.  I'm not sure if I will have internet access for the next week or not.  I'm mostly going to be relaxing but I should be able to get n some short runs and swims this week.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/345909717

No comments:

Post a Comment