Ironman Boulder

Monday, July 29, 2013

7.28.13 Northshore Trail Run

I was going to ride the bike on Sunday since I had not ridden in a week.  When we got home from Mexico, my bike had a flat on the bike tire and the wheel was out of round.  I decided to run with my trail crew on Sunday morning and get my bike fixed later in the day.  The Matrix is going to do the Leadville 100 race in Colorado in a few weeks and he was doing his last long training run at close to 50 miles.  Joe and I were going to pace him for the last portion of his run.  I think Joe was picking him up with twelve to go and I was going to meet them at Murrell Park for the last seven.  I wasn't real intersted in speed so a nice easy pace with Rich was fine with me.  I was still really tired from the plane trip home.  I won't see these guys for a few weeks so it was good to get a run in.

No comments:

Post a Comment