Ironman Boulder

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

7.10.13 Hump Day Double! Yea!

Love the commercial with the camel who loves Wednesday.  Still cracks me up.  I had two swim workouts to choose from today.  One was 2800 yards and the other was 2100, I went with the long one and will save the shorter swim for Friday since I should be resting a little for the race on Sunday.  Longer sets today and I felt pretty good.  Speed wasn't quite up to par yet but I'm slowly coming back.  I rode the bike for an hour tonight.  Same results for the most part.  It took me about 5-6 miles to get loose and then I was able to get my legs going.  I rode for a little over an hour.  Jeff is going to have me dial things back a bit the rest of the week.  I really need a decent time on Sunday so I'm still hoping to get my mojo back by Sunday.  It should be fun doing the race with Gabriella.  A different twist doing a race with a teammate.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/340696172

No comments:

Post a Comment