Ironman Boulder

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

7.16.13 Easing back into Running

After the race on Sunday, I talked to Jeff on the phone and my body just hasn't really recovered from BSLT.  We are going to ease me back into things this week.  More bike work at the end of the week since my wife and I will be in Mexico next week.  I can do a little early morning running and swimming there.  Today, was an easy 4 mile run in HR Zone 2.  My miles were in the 9:30 pace as planned.  Jeff didn't want me running too far or too fast.  I typically go to the track on Tuesday's but ran through the park today.  The trail was blocked off and ended up running down Parkway to Denton Tap and then on the trail by CMS North and Denton Creek back to the house.  Legs were a little sore today so I need to get this right.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/343593591

No comments:

Post a Comment