Ironman Boulder

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2.6.13

I have two workouts on the plan today.  I swam this morning and I am supposed to ride the bike for 70 minutes.  I don't know if I can get my ride in or not.  I don't have the trainer from Jeff yet and it will probably be too dark by the time I get home.  The swim went well today.  Lots of speed work.  Fast 25s and 50s going up in number of repititions.  I started checking the time on the fast 50s for the last set of 6 with :10 rest in between.  I was able to do all of them under :50.  The first few were at :45.  Not too bad, I think.  I haven't really paid that much attention before.  I am going to dedicate myself to working harder in the swim workouts for the next month to see if my ability to hold speed for a longer distance improves.  Jeff has me on a build cycle for the next few weeks so it will obviously be a few hard weeks of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment