Ironman Boulder

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

2.26.13 Speed Work at the Track

This morning the wind was blowing 20+ causing the 40 degree temp to dive into a real feel in the high 20s.  I stayed in the bed and decided to run after work.  Jeff sent my workout yesterday and the speed work at the track looked a little daunting.  Today's workout was a mile warm up, three 2000 meter runs at 9:10, and a cool down mile.  The fast runs equated to about 7:20 pace per mile.  After the past weekend, I had my doubts as to whether I could maintain that pace.  One of these days, I'm going to stop thinking so damn much and just do what Jeff says.  He knows what he's doing and I should trust in that.  My 2000s were 9:18, 9:13, and 9:24.  I was a little slow but not by much.  My hamstrings were a little tight after the run but I feel pretty good now.  I like the way this is going right now.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/278097444

No comments:

Post a Comment