Ironman Boulder

Friday, May 30, 2014

5.28.14 Birthday Run Through Tuscaloosa




We were at the University of Alabama from Monday through today for college orientation for my son.  I was not able to get any work in on Monday and Tuesday.  It was a really busy schedule.  My birthday is the 28th so I decided to run through what I consider one of the greatest places on earth.  We were staying at a hotel on campus so it was an easy run through the University, to downtown Tuscaloosa, back to campus, through the quad, down Fraternity row past my old house and down University until I needed to turn around to come back to the hotel.  Nice easy run.  It was really humid as is the case in Alabama and the heat is just starting to come up.  I only ran an hour so it wasn't that big a deal.  Good times.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/509152544

No comments:

Post a Comment