Ironman Boulder

Monday, May 12, 2014

5.10.14 St. Paul Run

It's still in the 40s in Minnesota for the morning.  Good running temps.  I haven't seen 40s in a few weeks in Dallas.  I wasn't really sure which way to go but my plan called for 90 minutes since I didn't have my bike for the usual Saturday ride.  I ran through the Hamline campus and then went down Lexington to Summit.  Summit is a large avenue with some very expensive and large homes.  It's very nice.  I basically retraced my steps at the 45 minute mark to make sure I was able to get the full 90 minutes in.  Jeff said to keep the pace slow so I was doing about 9:50 mile pace or something like that.  The weather was great and I felt like I could have run 20.  I was never really sore at all.  Maybe there is something to this supplement.  Covered 9.13 miles in the 90 minutes.  Good run.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/498324968

No comments:

Post a Comment