Ironman Boulder

Thursday, May 15, 2014

5.15.14 Tough Tempo Run

I had planned to go 9-10 miles this morning.  I woke up feeling ok but I had a weird feeling about the run today.  We are eating dinner with my dad tonight so I had to move ahead.  I took my supplements, shark salt, and arthritis meds together today.  Perhaps that was a mistake.  I got about 4-5 miles in and my stomach started giving me problems.  I ended up walking a little and then running a little.  I made it to the Tom Thumb and thought I was going to throw up but didn't have to.  I cut the run short by coming home through the park.  I don't know if this was a wasted day or not.  I did manage to get 8.5 miles in but it wasn't exactly the kind of effort I should have been putting in.  I'm going to back off my supplements in conjunction with other stuff for the next few days and see if that makes a difference.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/500046416

No comments:

Post a Comment