Ironman Boulder

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday 11.7.12

I woke up this morning and really didn't know what to do.  I don't really have a plan for this week.  Wednesday is usually a swim day but I did that yesterday.  I wanted to try and get back on schedule so I decided to go to the Aquatic Center and either row or ride the stationary bike.  The Aquatic Center has spin cycles upstairs so I decided to go up there and see if anyone was in the spin room.  No one was there and a few minutes after I got there a woman named Sonya came in wanting to do the same thing.  We rode together for about 65 minutes.  She said the spin teacher gets a little bent if someone is in there using the spin cycles outside of class.  At 6:30am, I guess no one was around to care.  After I got to work, Jeff sent me an email and wanted me to take it easy this week.  He thought my 6 mile run was too much and I should stick to no more than 3 mile runs this week.  My body needs some time to heal.  I agree as it was a little painful.  I will dial that back slightly for my run tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment