Ironman Boulder

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday 11.25.12

Back to trail running today.  Met Joe and the Matrix and we took off for an 8 mile trail run this morning at 8am.  Weather was a little on the cool side to start and changed to my running tights.  I don't like being cold.  It was great by the time we finished.  I haven't run the Northshore trail in quite a few weeks so it was great to get back out there again.  The lake level is really down at Lake Grapevine.  Close to the turnaround we took a trail down to what is normally the lakes edge.  Instead we walked around where there is usually water.  If you look at my Garmin, it looks like we are running in the water.  I should of had my phone with me to get some pictures.  We really need some rain in the worst way.  I felt really good today despite the third day of running in the last four.  Took a few gels with me and two small bottles of water.  I probably could have used a third for an hour and a half run.  We talked about doing the Cross Timbers trail race in February.  I'll have to check into that today.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/246655685

No comments:

Post a Comment