Ironman Boulder

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday 11.21.12

I took Monday off completely.  The boot camp instructor was sick and I was kind of happy about that.  I think I needed another rest day.  I was supposed to go to the track and work out yesterday but it just wasn't in the cards.  I had to be at work around 5am and my son had a hockey game last night.  I decided to skip yesterday.  I feel guilty about it but what are you going to do.  I went to boot camp this morning.  Really hard today.  My soreness was pretty much gone.  My legs felt good but my upper body was still pretty fatigued from the work last week.  I am supposed to ride the bike today as well.  Hopefully, I can bail out of work early today and get some mileage in before dark.  My daughter is coming home from college tonight so we are looking forward to that.  I am supposed to run tomorrow but it will be tough.  We have three thanksgivings to manage tomorrow so I guess it will be an early morning run before all of the festivities begin.  I was hoping to do the Dallas turkey trot again but not this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment