Ironman Boulder

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thursday 11.27.12

Yesterday morning was boot camp.  For the first time, I didn't feel like I had been hit by a truck after the workout.  Hopefully, my body is adapting and I am building some strength along the way.  Today, I ran to the track to run.  Jeff gave me a different track plan.  It was alot of agility work to be done as sort of an injury insurance.  It is a mile and a half to the track.  When I got there, the agility stuff was perfomed on the straights and I would run the corners.  The first 400 was lateral running without crossing feet, the second 400 was lateral with crossovers, a 800 run, 400 with high knees, 400 with heel kicks, and then the mile and a half home.  Times were obviously slow due to the agility work.  It was very cold this morning.  40 with a wind chill to 29.  Bummer but I was able to dress warmly enough so it wasn't too bad.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/247270143

No comments:

Post a Comment