Ironman Boulder

Thursday, March 7, 2013

3.7.13 Tempo Run

Weather looked much better this evening again today so I chose to run tonight.  Jeff gave me a pretty tough run tonight considering all the work I have put in over the past week.  The plan was 2 warm up miles, 2x (1 mile at 8:20-8:30 and 1 mile at 7:40-7:50), and 2 cool down miles.  My legs just couldn't really get going tonight and the results were mixed.  The tempo miles were 8:30, 8:01, 8:11, and 8:07.  I couldn't muster the speed to get into the 7s but some of my miles were faster than plan.  My legs were pretty tired so I don't think there is much need on dwelling on it.  I'm leaving for Chicago tomorrow and will not get a workout in over the weekend.  My daughter's gymnastic team at college is in the Regional Championships on Saturday in Wisconsin and my wife and I are going to see the Blue Man Group tomorrow night.  Should be fun.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/281624763

No comments:

Post a Comment