Ironman Boulder

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday 12.15.12

Tough week for training this week.  I went to boot camp on Monday and ran on Tuesday.  I had to work on Tuesday night and did not get home until about 3pm on Wednesday.  I was too tired to do anything.  The weather was in the 20s on Thursday morning.  I was still pretty tired and decided not to run.  I forgot my son had a hockey game on Thursday night.  No matter, I was beat and probably would not have run anyway.  Friday, I went to boot camp and tried to get back on track.  Today, I rode the bike.  The wind was heavy with gusts to 30 per the news this morning.  There were some times where fighting the wind was very difficult.  I took a 46 mile route around the airport and through Irving back to Coppell hoping to get some wind at my back on the way home.  There are some pretty steep hills in Valley Ranch and they were all straight into the wind.  Tough day for a ride but it was good to get back in action again.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/251993493

No comments:

Post a Comment